Dash.red verifies accounts with YouTube videos. To be a member of Dash.red, you must create a video in which you read the following statement:
Instructions for creating your video:
- The video must show your face with sufficient light.
- The sound quality should be clear.
- Hold the words near the camera so that you look towards the camera as you read.
- If you don’t speak English, Spanish or Portuguese, please view this video.
- The title and description of your video are irrelevant.
- You may upload your video to any channel on YouTube.
- A YouTube channel may host various videos that verify Dash.red accounts.
- Your video should be between 20 and 60 seconds long and contain only the required information.
- Acceptable YouTube privacy settings: Public or unlisted. Dash.red recommends using unlisted.
- The camera must not move.
- Do not edit your video. Upload the video just as you recorded it.
When Your Video is uploaded to YouTube, verify it by visiting the webpage of the video. Then, copy the URL to submit it to Dash.red. Acceptable URL formats:
What happens next?
After submitting your video to Dash.red there are three possible outcomes:
- The video is approved and you may play the games and withdraw.
- The video is rejected for technical reasons, such as being too dark or for poor audio quality. In this case, you will be able to make another video.
- The video is rejected for being offensive or trolling. In this case, your account will be permanently blocked.
If at any time you delete your video on YouTube, you will not be able to withdraw.