If there is anything that frustrates members of the Dash.red community, it has to be when an account is blocked from withdrawal. In almost all cases, an account is blocked because it violates our terms of service. The most common reasons are:
- One person created multiple accounts
- Avoiding the Math Captcha
- Playing games from multiple windows at the same time.
- Accessing Dash.red using a VPN or tunneling service.
We are very permissive with people who abuse the website. However, there is one action that we do not tolerate, and that is creating multiple accounts for one person. Here are the reasons why:
- Dash.red gives its members small quantities of Dash every day, and one person does not deserve more than any other.
- Blocked accounts waste time that could be spent on other more productive activities. It wastes your time, and it wastes our time. We don’t have enough time to solve many problems for one person.
What can you do if your account is blocked from withdrawal? Send us a request for help using the contact-us page.
You should wait at least 48 hours to receive a response. Perhaps the account is blocked for some simple reason that an administrator can fix. Thus, going to the next step would only make matters worse. So please wait the necessary time.
The next step is to delete the old accounts and create one new one. To delete a blocked account, click your username in the menu. Click the CONFIGURE button. In the form that appears, delete your email address and click SAVE. Repeat this for all blocked accounts. Logout. Now, you can create one new account with your preferred email address.